- Contact details, such as your full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number;
- Educational, nationality and professional background information;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information;
- Cookies and site usage information;
- Feedback submitted to LBA for support; and
- Interests and communication preferences including marketing permissions where appropriate.
This Site is not intended or designed to be used by children under the age of 13. We do not collect PII from any person we know to be under the age of 13 and instruct children under 13 not to send us any information.
- For our everyday business purposes, or otherwise in furtherance of our business;
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes, including certain information about your experiences;
- The administrative processes (and related communication) carried out by LBA;
- The ongoing administrative, reporting and other processes and communication required to operate the business in accordance with the agreements and other applicable documentation between the parties;
- To collect information for our recruiting process;
- To monitor traffic to the site;
- To determine the future direction of the Site including any necessary technical upgrades;
- Any legal or regulatory requirement; and
- Any other purpose that has been notified, or has been agreed, in writing.
Your PII will be retained only for as long as the information is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed. We reserve the right to retain and use your PII for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and business requirements and/or to resolve ongoing disputes and enforce our agreements.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with applicable legal and regulatory standards to safeguard your PII. Access to such information is restricted to those employees who are trained in the proper handling of client information and have a legitimate business need to access that information. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the PII you submit to us, whether that information is in transit or at rest. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use various technologies to collect other types of information, including PII, automatically. For example, in order to measure the usefulness and efficiency of our Sites, we automatically track certain information from all visitors to our Sites. The types of information we might track may include what browser you are using, your IP address, your internet service provider, date and timestamp information, or clickstream information.
Like most interactive web sites, we use “cookies” on certain pages of our Sites. “Cookies” are small data files that are stored on your hard drive that store certain information, including certain PII, accessible to our Sites, such as your password and any information content preferences you may voluntarily set at our Sites. These technologies help us recognize you, customize your experience on the Sites and analyze your use of the Sites to make them more useful to you. We describe below the various types of cookies we use and the purposes they perform:
- Browsing or session (essential) cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our websites and services and to enable essential features. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your requests.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites and services and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimize our websites and make them easier for you to use, and it does not personally identify you. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services. Additionally, it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information we use in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites, applications and services are being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to help us customize our websites. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites, applications and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
In detail, the cookies present on the LBA website are as follows:
Your PII may be combined with information we receive from other sources, or it may be provided to other organizations we work with. This section details that sharing of your PII.
Receiving PII from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from other sources and combine that information with the PII we collect directly from you. For example, we may receive payment information from the organization you use to pay us in order to correct our records. Additionally, to promote protection of your identity, we also may collect credit or identity information which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Sharing PII with Third Parties
We may share your PII with our affiliates, business partners, and other third parties. We may do so for the purposes of operating our business, delivering and improving the Services we provide to you, as well as for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law such as sending marketing and other communications related to our business.
We may share your PII with third parties for a variety of additional purposes including, but not limited to:
- Within LBA and our affiliates and subsidiaries for data processing or storage purposes;
- With business partners and suppliers to provide Services and help facilitate transactions (including processing orders, event registrations, data storage, marketing communications and customer support); or
- In response to a request from law enforcement, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or to meet national security requirements.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to make certain additional disclosures and provides California residents with the ability to request additional information about their PII. If you are a California resident and it is determined that the CCPA applies to you, this section details those rights, how you may exercise them, and what LBA will do in response.
Please note that the rights under the CCPA do not apply to PII collected, processed, sold or disclosed pursuant to Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Public Law 106-102) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (12 CFR 1022).
If you are an individual who resides in California and whose PII is collected and processed by LBA, you may have the right to:
- Request that we disclose, free of charge, the categories and specifics of the PII we collect about California residents, the sources from which the PII was collected, and the business purpose for collecting PII.
- Choose to opt-out of the sale of PII. Currently, however, LBA does not sell PII.
- Request that we delete the PII we have collected. Following our verification of the request, we will comply with the request and delete any or all the PII in our possession that we collected from the California resident and/or any or all such PII in the possession of our service providers, unless otherwise restricted by law or regulation.
If you choose to contact us with a request, you will need to provide us with identifying information that matches the PII we currently have about you.
You have the right to appoint an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you would like to do so, please contact Mark Duffield at 949-674-5660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For consumers with disabilities who need to access this policy in an alternative format, please contact: Mark Duffield at 949-674-5660 or via email at email@example.com.